[Help-glpk] the new PDF docs

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: [Help-glpk] the new PDF docs
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 20:32:56 +0100

Hi Andrew

Regarding the GLPK 4.34 documentation.

I checked 'glpk.pdf' for paper size, font type, and PDF
version.  I opened the file from 'evince' and tested
the hyperlinks.  And from 'acroread', I tested the text
searching, text selection, and hyperlinks.  Everything
worked just fine on my circa-2007 Ubuntu system.  But
I have a couple of small comments:

  * "-rwx------" file permissions (having come from Windows)
  * is "letter" a GNU standard or would "a4" be better ?

Providing PDF documentation to GLPK should be a useful
and well received addition.

best wishes
Robbie
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from IMAP client]