[Help-glpk] Re: Mac OS X ODBC MathProg

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: Mac OS X ODBC MathProg
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:11:00 +0800

Hi

The patches:

1. In config.h change

#define ODBC_DLNAME "libiodbc.so"
/* ODBC shared library name if this feature is enabled */

#define ODBC_DLNAME "libiodbc.dylib"
/* ODBC shared library name if this feature is enabled */

2. Create symlink,  in Terminal

 "sudo ln -s /usr/lib/libiodbc.dylib /usr/lib/libodbc.so"

I forget to mentioned that I installed iodbc and sqlite3 odbc driver
for Mac OS X

iODBC manager
http://www.iodbc.org/dataspace/iodbc/wiki/iODBC/Downloads#Mac%20OS%20X

SQLite3 ODBC driver