Re: [Help-glpk] Mac OS X ODBC MathProg

From: Chris Wolf
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Mac OS X ODBC MathProg
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 20:45:33 -0500

Xypron,

Did you notice in the output, the message,
"Ommitting the extension is not allowable in dl_open."
?

That means Andrew's conjecture about the platform resolving the file extension
from the base name has proven not to occur.  In that case, I recommend
his idea of borrowing the snippet from winehq.org which conditionally
sets the name based on platform via a case statement.

   -Chris