Re: Re: [Help-glpk] Mac OS X ODBC MathProg

From: xypron
Subject: Re: Re: [Help-glpk] Mac OS X ODBC MathProg
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:04:55 -0800 (PST)

Hello Andrew,

I downloaded the original glpk-4.42.
In configure.ac I removed the .so extensions.
I ran autoconf;./configure --enable-dl --enable-odbc --enable-mysql; make

This is the result:

> ./glpsol -m sql/transp_mysql.mod
GLPSOL: GLPK LP/MIP Solver, v4.42
Parameter(s) specified in the command line:
 -m sql/transp_mysql.mod
Reading model section from sql/transp_mysql.mod...
Reading data section from sql/transp_mysql.mod...
71 lines were read
Reading plants...
unable to open library libmysqlclient
file not found
sql/transp_mysql.mod:17: error on opening table plants
MathProg model processing error

Ommitting the extension is not allowable in dl_open.

You can use the following patch:
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27613410/configure.ac.patch configure.ac.patch

For a diff display see:
http://glpk.dyndns.org/viewvc/svn/glpk/branches/glpk-4.42-sql_null_data/configure.ac?view=diff&r1=87&r2=83&diff_format=h