Re: Problems with GNATS

From: Mehul Sanghvi
Subject: Re: Problems with GNATS
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:54:03 -0400

Rick,

    OK,  I have the crontab entries in the manner i want (and no dumb
typos either).  I still am a bit confused.  Does queue-pr update the
index file ?  And do i need to run at-pr manually or does queue-pr
handle that also ?

Currently the only thing in the crontab is the queue-pr entries for the
diffrent databases that I have.  Anything else that needs to go in there
?

I did get one message overnight from at-pr but am not sure how it got
generated.

thanks,

   mehul