RE: Subject line processing in Gnats 4.0

From: Dirk Bergstrom
Subject: RE: Subject line processing in Gnats 4.0
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:59:37 -0800

paul's refile-pr script may be found here:

http://www.otisbean.com/gnats/refile-pr.sh

you give it the number of a PR to append to, and a list of mistakenly created
PRs, and it appends the relevant info from each bogus PR to the master PR,
deleting each bogus PR in the process.  as written, the script is a bit
dangerous -- get your args out of order, and you've put a big hole in your foot
-- but it's the right tool for the job.

--
Dirk Bergstrom               address@hidden
Juniper Networks Inc.,          Computer Geek