Re: Exporting data from one database to another

From: Hans-Albert Schneider
Subject: Re: Exporting data from one database to another
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 20:16:27 +0100 (CET)

Weekend again (tomorrow--Good Friday--is a public vacation here
in Germany), so I find the time to answer some GNATS questions :-)

    Uma> Hi, Can anybody explain how to export PRs in one
    Uma> database to another database in GNATS.  Does GNATS
    Uma> support this?

>From my dark memories to such an action when migrating from 3.10x
to 3.111 (I had split the old database), some remarks made it
into the FAQ.  Click "3. Configuration Issues", then have a look
at the answer to the question "How do I add a new database?" (at
the top of this section).

The FAQ is at

        http://www.gnu.org/software/gnats/faq/gnats-faq.html

Hans-Albert