[Help-gnu-radius] SQL configuration changed: closing existing connection

From: Andrew Williams
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] SQL configuration changed: closing existing connections
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 20:09:15 +0200

Dear list,

I am receiving the following error in my log.  I use Postgres and am
having trouble finding out why this is happening.

This results in all my data not being applied to the Postgres database
table calls.
I have started the debug for postgres.c and attached the output that I
received.

I am sure this problem is something simple and stupid which I am just
missing as the system worked before I extended the calls table to include
a lot more fields.

Below is the log entry that I think starts the problem.

Oct 11 19:34:13 Main.notice: SQL configuration changed: closing existing
connections

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew Williams
Williopoulos Enterprises bvba