[Help-gnu-radius] Booting Radius upon Server Bootup.

From: Cline Communications, Corp.
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Booting Radius upon Server Bootup.
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 12:23:50 -0700

I'd like to boot the radius upon server boot up or restart.

Thus I have added the following into my /etc/rc.d/rc.local file:

/usr/sbin/radiusd

Although, it doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas?

Whenever the server locks up or a reboot is required, I have been going
in and doing a "killall radiusd" and then a "radiusd" to get it going
again.

Any ideas why I would have to do this and why it doesn't boot up on it's
own?

Thanks!