Re: [Help-gnu-radius] SQL configuration changed: closing existing connec

From: Andrew Williams
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] SQL configuration changed: closing existing connections
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 20:28:09 +0200

address@hidden writes:
>Below is the log entry that I think starts the problem.
>
>Oct 11 19:34:13 Main.notice: SQL configuration changed: closing existing
>connections

After manually applying the sql.log and sql-lost files to the database
using :-

psql -U radius RADIUS < sql.log

and restarting the radiusd the problem appears to have gone away.

I thought this may be useful for others to know.

Andrew Williams
Williopoulos Enterprises bvba
Karel Rogierstraat 3
2000 Antwerpen