RE: [Help-gnu-radius] Booting Radius upon Server Bootup.

From: Cline Communications, Corp.
Subject: RE: [Help-gnu-radius] Booting Radius upon Server Bootup.
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 14:46:07 -0700

I am running RedHat 8.0, I believe on this machine.

The log file for radius.log looks pretty normal.  There's mainly errors
from when my users cannot connect for one reason or another.  No errors
regarding the bootup.  Is there something special I should look for in
there?

This is what I have in my rc.local file:

================================
touch /var/lock/subsys/local
(sleep 10;/etc/rc.d/init.d/bandmin start)&
rdate -s rdate.darkorb.net&
/scripts/hdparamify
/scripts/hdparamify

# Additional commands added
mount /dev/hdc1 /home2
/usr/sbin/radiusd

Is there something else I should be using rather than rc.local?  What
about r c.sysinit?

Thanks!