help-gnustep

Re: Some test applications fail with segfault - gnustep 0.19/0.18

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Some test applications fail with segfault - gnustep 0.19/0.18
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 13:02:21 +0100

On 8 May 2008, at 08:50, Tavs wrote:

Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

I would guess that you are using too new a version of guile ... the gnustep-guile library should work with guile-1.3 to guile-1.6 You don't need gnustep-guile to run the testsuite anyway ...it was needed by the old tests which were superseded by the testsuite some years ago.

Really?But if I try to compile those tests <make> tells me it can't find <guile/gstep_guile.h>* ...
* not sure if it was gstep_ or gnustep_

REALLY!

Perhaps you didn't grab the tests you were directed to, but tried using the old tests instead?

Check the URL I sent in my earlier email (and in the README file I mentioned) ...
http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/gnustep/tests/testsuite