Re: Which standard library implementation is used?

From: Alex Vinokur
Subject: Re: Which standard library implementation is used?
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:46:53 +0300

"Ulrich Eckhardt" <doomster@knuut.de> wrote in message
2m4ua9FihjorU2@uni-berlin.de">news:2m4ua9FihjorU2@uni-berlin.de...
> Alex Vinokur wrote:
> > How can we know which standard library implementation is used
> > while compiling?
>
> Not sure if that is what you mean(in particular since the rest of your post
> makes little sense to me) but you could take a look at <boost/config.hpp>
> which aims at detecting the compiler and standardlibrary in use.
>
> Uli

I was asked at
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=2m280pFi483vU1%40uni-berlin.de:
"Since you did not specify the platform, compiler, compiler settings and
the standard library implementation that were used to obtain these
results, these numbers are quite meaningless."

Windows 2000
Intel (R) Celeron (R) CPU 1.70 GHz
GNU g++ 3.3.1 (cygming special), MINGW

How can I specify the standard library implementation?

--
   Alex Vinokur
     http://sourceforge.net/users/alexvn