Re: Library Issue

From: Brian C
Subject: Re: Library Issue
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 15:17:41 -0400

Robert Heller wrote:
No, it just has to do with how the various linkers work and in what
order they search libraries and whether or not the linkers care about
the order of the arguments on the command line.

This is true.

Ok, well, I did speak too soon. I was compiling a different project (oops).

The project in question did have the link line the way that website specified, so nothing was changed, therefore, still get the error. Here's the code:

g++ ./getscores.o -L/dynamis/lib -ldex -lmascot -o /dynamis/bin/getscores