Re: Library Issue

From: Paul Pluzhnikov
Subject: Re: Library Issue
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 22:04:34 -0700

Brian C <brianc@no.sp.a.m.dynamissoftware.com> writes:

> Paul Pluzhnikov wrote:
>>   g++ ./getscores.o -L/dynamis/lib -lmascot -ldex -o
>> /dynamis/bin/getscores

> Ok, that did it. What I don't understand is, while trying to debug the
> situation, I was able to call another class dex::HtmlFormParser from
> within libmascot.

Well, something other than libmascot caused
'dex::HtmlFormParser'-defining object to be pulled from libdex.

Perhaps you call if from getscores.o.
Or you call something else in libdex which in turn calls the object
that defines dex::HtmlFormParser

> And, I'm sorry, but I did not notice a solution in your first
> reply. All I saw was "you probably did this ...", no solution.

The solution is in the web page I referenced; here again:
http://webpages.charter.net/ppluzhnikov/linker.html

Cheers,
Remove /-nsp/ for email.