Uh oh. IMAP and ifile-gnus

From: Jesse F. Hughes
Subject: Uh oh. IMAP and ifile-gnus
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:11:20 +0200

I have installed and configured an imap server (Courier).  I have
begun to move my mail over to it and to use procmail to deliver to it
and then it hit me when I was doing some testing.

ifile-gnus doesn't do nnimap.  Damn.  I really like using ifile to
pre-sort my mail.

Now the IMAP server is on my own site, so maybe I can do something to
keep ifile working for me.  Has anyone encountered this and found a
workaround?

(You know, I know recall why I moved my mail from the old IMAP server
at school to home.  It was so I could try out ifile-gnus.  Stupid,
stupid, stupid.)

Thanks much.
--
"My proof has been checked very thoroughly, both by me and others.
Those others apparently decided that they would not believe the proof