Re: bitstream vera sans mono ugly in gnus

From: Aidan Kehoe
Subject: Re: bitstream vera sans mono ugly in gnus
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:57:11 +0100

 Ar an ceathrú lá déag de mí Márta, scríobh Peter Petersen:

 > [...] o.k., but I use emacs, not xemacs, though I don't really know what
 > are pros and cons of those two alternatives.

If that is the case--and I may be jumped on and abducted by GNU Emacs people
for suggesting this--then you probably won’t notice the difference if you
switch, and certainly ten minutes’ informed configuration will eliminate
anything that annoys you.

That said, as I put it before, the XEmacs Xft branch is beta software and
may crash for you.

--
“I, for instance, am gung-ho about open source because my family is being
held hostage in Rob Malda’s basement. But who fact-checks me, or Enderle,