Re: Gnus is losing IMAP articles

From: Lars Tobias Børsting
Subject: Re: Gnus is losing IMAP articles
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:56:19 +0200

Christian Lynbech <christian.lynbech@ericsson.com> writes:

> I read mail via IMAP towards an Windows Exchange server here at
> work. Mail arrive in "INBOX" and I have gnus retrieve mail from
> "INBOX" and split them out into a bunch of other folders where I do
> the reading.

Christian Lynbech <christian.lynbech@ericsson.com> writes:

> Lars Tobias Børsting <larstobi@itea.ntnu.no> writes:
>
>> Oh, right, I confused you with Christian Lynbech which uses
>> Exchange. Sorry'bout that.
>
> What an insult :-)
>
> I do not use Exchange other than occassionally to respond to other
> peoples meeting calls.

I'm terribly sorry about the insult! It wasn't really meant as one, but
I can see now how it totally is. :-)

Of course, «uses Exchange» should have been «has experimented with
Exchange». Better now?

We are just implementing Oracle Calendar at my uni, to replace
Exchange. I can't say I'm very sorry about that, anything should be
better than Exchange - even Oracle Calendar! ;-)

--
Regards,

Lars Tobias Børsting