Re: IMAP Process Not Running

From: gdt
Subject: Re: IMAP Process Not Running
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 09:59:33 -0400

  Do you know if this behaviour is in the latest version of Gnus? I think
  I am one version behind. I have not bothered to update since I came back
  from a long trip.

The behavior I like is in No Gnus (CVS), so yes, it is..  I first
started using Gnus and IMAP a month or two ago, and had trouble with
the gnus included with released emacs, and switched to CVS Gnus.  I
have not had a reason to go back.

--
        Greg Troxel <gdt@work.lexort.com>