Re: IMAP Process Not Running

From: Aaron Hsu
Subject: Re: IMAP Process Not Running
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 01:56:38 -0500

> On Fri, May 05 2006, gdt@work.lexort.com wrote:
>
>>> Do you know if this behaviour is in the latest version of Gnus? I
>>> think I am one version behind. I have not bothered to update since
>>> I came back from a long trip.
>>
>> The behavior I like is in No Gnus (CVS), so yes, it is..
>
> Between CVS Gnus (aka No Gnus) and Gnus 5.9 included in Emacs 21,
> there is Gnus 5.10.8 (Aaron's Gnus 5.10.6 missed 2 years of bug fixed
> compared to 5.10.8).

Aaah, yes, that's what I thought. :-) I suppose it is time to update
then. Is there anywhere that I can verify the addition of this new
feature? I kind of fear updating and upgrading lest I break something.

--
Aaron Hsu <spam@sacrificumdeo.net> Jabber: arcfide@xmpp.us
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin