Re: IMAP Process Not Running

From: Aaron Hsu
Subject: Re: IMAP Process Not Running
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 18:29:07 -0500

> On Sat, May 06 2006, Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:
>
>> Aaron Hsu <spam@sacrificumdeo.net> writes:
>>> Reiner Steib <reinersteib+gmane@imap.cc> writes:
> [...]
>>>
>>> Aaah, yes, that's what I thought. :-) I suppose it is time to update
>>> then.
>
> lisp/ChangeLog includes more that 4000 lines (bug fixes) between
> 5.10.6 (2004-01-04) and 5.10.8 (2006-04-11).  I think it's worth an
> update.

Hehe, *sigh* update it is then, I wonder when I will have the time to do
it? Should be pretty simple though, right? :-)

>>> Is there anywhere that I can verify the addition of this new
>>> feature? I kind of fear updating and upgrading lest I break
>>> something.
>>
>> I had the same problem with Gnus 5.10.8, so you'll probably have to
>> upgrade to No Gnus to fix it. I haven't had any problem with No Gnus
>> so far.
>
> It would be great if you could figure out which changes between 5.10.8
> and No Gnus fixed this bug.  The wen could include these fixes in
> 5.10.x as well.

Yes, it would be very nice to know what changed and perhaps maybe if it
were possible to back port the changes I could incorporate just that
change instead of having to go into the CVS stuff.

--
Aaron Hsu <spam@sacrificumdeo.net> Jabber: arcfide@xmpp.us
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin