Re: a couple of newbie questions with gnus

From: Malte Spiess
Subject: Re: a couple of newbie questions with gnus
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 08:24:38 +0200

Martin Jørgensen <unoder.spam@spam.jay.net> writes:

> Final problem I think: Gnus stopped working now...
> [...]
> Well, the *Groups* buffer starts, but it's empty. And the gnus-menu
> bar isn't there... Really annoying... How do I reset everything
> (delete all the data that gnus has made) ?

Well, that should be in the .gnus file. (Never delete, only move!)
A different proposal:
Why don't you post your .gnus so we can tell you what's wrong?
AND: REALLY use customize next time, it's way easier to start with!
Once you understand how things work, you can switch to editing the .gnus
file directly.

> Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
> Martin Jørgensen

Greetings