Re: Deficient thread sorting in summary view

From: Dan Christensen
Subject: Re: Deficient thread sorting in summary view
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 00:43:22 -0400

I suspect the problem is one that I've discussed with Lars before:
when threads are gathered, this messes up the sorting that was done
previously.  I think that gathering should be done before sorting,
but there are technical details that would have to be figured out
in order to do that.  See the thread that begins with:

  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.general/78745/focus=79015

Dan