Re: Challenge: Find potential use cases for non-trivial confinement

From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Re: Challenge: Find potential use cases for non-trivial confinement
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 00:20:10 +0200

Scribit Bas Wijnen dies 01/05/2006 hora 14:45:
> > But Alice is not ready to disclose her cool sound processing
> > algorithms yet, so the sound engineer has to be able to execute the
> > DSP, read input sound data as well as external data, write external
> > data, but should not be able to read the sound processor and write
> > it to the external device.
> Alice will naturally make it a service then, which can be called by
> the artists.

You're right.

Here the constructor is maybe only useful when extended with TC
infrastructure, where the artists can check that Alice will not keep a
copy of their work... But then it boils down to the industrial
calculation case I already exposed, anyway.

Alternatively,
Nowhere man
--
address@hidden