Re: Proposed libtool patch for MinGW

From: Max Bowsher
Subject: Re: Proposed libtool patch for MinGW
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:23:01 +0100

Bob Friesenhahn wrote:
> It is there.  It is in the patch as well.  Take a look and see.

In some form, yes, but Cygwin's patched version has different
postinstall_cmds. I should have been clearer.

I suspect that this has something to do with the ../bin stuff, but has not
been merged from Cygwin patched into libtool CVS. So you may be working with
something that has been fixed already, but the fixes haven't got back to
CVS.

Max.