[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Another stable release?

From: Peter O'Gorman
Subject: Re: Another stable release?
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:44:32 +0900
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.6b) Gecko/20031205 Thunderbird/0.4

On Sun, 2004-03-14 at 14:51, Peter O'Gorman wrote:

I'll probably have some free time toward the end of this month, and am
volunteering to roll a release of branch-1-5 if nobody has any objections.

Would that be 1.5.4 or 1.5.3?

1.5.4 :-)

Just to note that due to a bug that I need to fix, and a holiday I want to take, I'm postponing this for one week. Now probably April 3rd or 4th.

Peter O'Gorman -

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]