Re: Libtool 2.1a ported to SkyOS, how to test?

From: Robert Szeleney
Subject: Re: Libtool 2.1a ported to SkyOS, how to test?
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 17:04:19 +0200

Hi Ralf!
Erm.  Did you mean 1.5 instead of 1.9?  Because 1.9 is dead; branch-1-5
and HEAD are alive.
Oh yes, sorry, I meant 1.5.22

Anyway, I have a suspicion why libtool 1.5.22 is not working. Looks like that the kernel can't setup the inital stack layout (with arguments and environment variables) when the aclocal perl script tries to execute autom4te. (Because of this aclocal is almost empty always). I will investigate this and let you know the results. If everything works (configuring third party packages too), I will post the output from 'make check' and the patch to the mailling list you suggested.

Thank you very much for your help!
Robert