Libtool 2.1a ported to SkyOS, how to test?

From: Robert Szeleney
Subject: Libtool 2.1a ported to SkyOS, how to test?
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:13:21 +0200

Hi guys!

Being unable to './bootstrap' libtool 1.9 because of various autoconf errors I just tried to ported libtool 2.1a (the daily CVS version).

Fortunately ./bootstrap works without any problems there. I also added all SkyOS modifications to libtool.m4 and run ./configure;make;make check.

The testsuite predicts that the 'shared' tests finished successfully. My question is now, how can I test other packages, for instance libcairo, with these modifications?
What is the prefered why to tell cairo that there is new libtool now?

Thanks!
Robert