RE: Documentation of Architecture / Design?

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: RE: Documentation of Architecture / Design?
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:16:02 -0700

Doug,

I've also been trying to get involved with a new feature, and spent a
lot of hours trying to understand code just to answer these types of
questions.  I'd like to see such a reference as well.

I'd be willing to dump whatever knowledge I have into the Lilypond
Architecture Manual (LAR?), but I clearly have no inside information to
contribute -- just what I can deduce from the code.

Anyway, such an animal would be very helpful for me.

Carl Sorensen