Re: [bug?] \lyricsto with lyrics above notes

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: [bug?] \lyricsto with lyrics above notes
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 12:10:45 +0200

On Friday 03 September 2004 12.05, Juergen Reuter wrote:
> Hi, Erik!
>
> No, unfortunately, that does not help.  satb.ly says:
>
>     \context Staff = upper {
>       \context Voice = singer \upper
>     }
>     \lyricsto "singer" \new Lyrics \text
>
> i.e. the voice comes *before* the lyrics, but I want the lyrics to appear
> *above* the notes.

Take a closer look; The lyrics "hi hi hi hi" appear above the notes in the
output of the link I sent you. I guess you could reduce it to:

<<
              \context Lyrics = sopranos { s1 }
              \context Staff = women <<
                  \context Voice = sopranos { \voiceOne \sopMusic }

              \context Lyrics = sopranos \lyricsto sopranos \sopWords

Erik