Re: [bug?] \lyricsto with lyrics above notes

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: [bug?] \lyricsto with lyrics above notes
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 06:03:35 -0700

On 3-Sep-04, at 5:58 AM, Juergen Reuter wrote:
Still, I fear that the "{ s1 }" trick of the
example in section 3.3.1 of the manual is likely to break sooner or later
in future versions of lily.  However, since this example is part of the
regular manual, it should become evident quickly to bug hunters in case it
will break. ;-)

On that note, for the SATB vocal template (3.3.1), I simply cut-and-pasted the template from the old "templates" section. I've never written for vocal
scores as complex as SATB (even though most people would call that
fairly simple :)

For vocal stuff I'm entirely at your mercy. If there's a different (better?)
way to set up SATB, by all means post the template to lilypond-devel,
and as long as nobody complains about it, I'll replace the existing one
with that.