Re: [bug?] \lyricsto with lyrics above notes

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: [bug?] \lyricsto with lyrics above notes
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 12:23:11 +0200 (CEST)

Ah, that is a different example under a different link; it's in section
3.3.1 of the manual, i.e.
Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/lily-733869916.ly

Still, this example looks a little bit buggy, as it uses durations in the
lyrics section:

sopWords = \lyrics { hi4 hi hi hi  }

I have to check (later this day) if can apply this example without
explicit durations (i.e. writing "hi8" instead of "hi4" in this example
should have no effect to the output).

Thanks,
Jürgen