Re: did shaped note support ever get added?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: did shaped note support ever get added?
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:52:06 +0100

Don't misinterpret me, I'm just talking about the group of LilyPond
users that make themselves heard on the mailing list. Only two requests
during the 8 years that LilyPond has existed is very little compared
to the amount of emails we have seen about other features.

Also, I'm not the one taking any decisions, that's done by the all the
hackers that contribute to this piece of free software.

   /Mats