Re: removing unwanted accidentals

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: removing unwanted accidentals
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:18:05 -0700

On 16-Apr-05, at 7:34 AM, Stephen wrote:
The problem appears when you put all the movements together **under the same score**. I consider this to be a midi bug. If you put each movement in its own score, all your engraving problems would disapear, the movements would appear as they do in the separate scores. The midi files would overwrite each other as the movements were processed leaving the midi file only representing the final movement.

No, IIRC lilypond names them

foo.midi
foo.midi-1
foo.midi-2
foo.midi-3

Unfortunately foo-midi-1 actually refers to the _second_ excerpt, but at least
they're not overwritten.

At least, old lilypond did this. If current versions don't, then I'd consider this a bug.