Re: markup{} vs TextScript

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: markup{} vs TextScript
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 10:30:03 -0500

Well, I am really just asking whether markup is more than a text script or not. If it would cause less confusion to regularize the terminology than it would to not change it, then it would be a good thing, but I aggree that that would be unlikely.

Stephen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mats Bengtsson" <address@hidden>