Re: TextScript

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: TextScript
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 12:16:05 -0500

Thinking about it even more, I realise that having a link to TextScript in the programming reference somewhere under 7.4 Text markup instead of just under 5.7.5 Text scripts to make up for the confusion in terminology that Text script and Text markup are two terms that basically describe the same thing.

Stephen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen" <address@hidden>