Re: Sponsoring lilypond development Was Re: Score parts: instrument and

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Sponsoring lilypond development Was Re: Score parts: instrument and duration
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:51:37 -0700

On 18-Aug-05, at 7:13 AM, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

Han-Wen Nienhuys writes:

all: could someone please get rid of -1, 1 for "up" and "down"? ;-),

hey, they'e named. Just use

   #up
   #down

and do this throughout the .lys in the distribution...

I could do this.  But should we keep the \override when it's not needed?
For example,

test/move-specific-text.ly:    \override Stem  #'direction = #1

this could be done with \stemUp instead.