Re: Illegal C++

From: Wiz Aus
Subject: Re: Illegal C++
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:15:03 +1000

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden>
To: Wiz Aus <address@hidden>, lily-devel <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:17:14 +0200

You can build it under cygwin, this is possible but something of a hassle. The result is slower than the mingw build. It's also possible to x-compile to mingw under cygwin. That's a lot of work, since you have to cross-compile all dependent libraries under cygwin too.

I got my mingw compiling environment installed.

lilypond's configure script is reporting:

ERROR: Please install required programs: /bin/echo >= 2.2 (installed: ) msgfmt mf-nowin mf mfw mfont guile-config >= 1.6.5 (installed: 1.6.0) libguile (libguile-dev, guile-devel or guile-dev package). -c import sys; sys.stdout.write (%s/include/python%s % (sys.prefix, sys.version[:3]))/Python.h (python-devel, python-dev or libpython-dev package) mftrace fontforge pkg-config makeinfo >= 4.7 (installed: 4.3)

Now, do I really need to download every single one of those packages individually? And are they all available in the right versions for mingw?

Sell your car for $9 on carpoint.com.au http://www.carpoint.com.au/sellyourcar