Re: setting the number of pages for a score

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: setting the number of pages for a score
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 01:08:24 +0100

Joe Neeman wrote:
Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Joe Neeman wrote:

There is a bug in do_solve (it calls get_solution with arguments in the wrong order). It's supposed to print a programming error and format it with 4 staves. But the use in paper-score is wrong, too.

Can you send a patch for it ?

Sorry, I lied (your usage should have been OK except for my bug). In any case, I have changed it slightly so that the number of systems returned by solve () will be the same as the last value passed to resize (). I've also added more documentation, removed casts, fixed style problems and put in some recovery if constraints aren't satisfied.

cool. I've added your patch, and it seems to work now !