Re: al niente / de niente - was Re: (no subject)

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: al niente / de niente - was Re: (no subject)
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 00:29:35 +0200

Erlend Aasland wrote:
Hi Trevor and Han-Wen

I've split up the patch in two parts: a "haripin circle"-patch and a glyph-patch. Both are attached. I've also attached a (rather long) test case for the hairpin-circled.patch. I consider the hairpin-circled.patch to be ready for inclusion (the previous patch had many small bugs, but I'm 99% shure that this is a bug-free version). Back-to-back hairpins with the circle in the middle are supported.

What do you think of the circle size. Larger? Smaller? Good enough?

can't you just use SCM_BOOL_F for the last argument of the circle call? Then you'll just get the outline. With that change, please send a ChangeLog for the circle patch so I can integrate.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com