Re: al niente / de niente - was Re: (no subject)

From: Erlend Aasland
Subject: Re: al niente / de niente - was Re: (no subject)
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 20:14:37 +0200

On 4/4/06, Marcus Macauley <address@hidden> wrote:
(If I felt like being nitpicky, I would point out two things. One, IMHO,
the circle is still slightly too large. Not much, and arguably not at all,

Well, the only real examples I've seen is the scans that Trevor sent me... It is no problem to make them a little bit smaller. What do you think Trevor?

...measure 19 of hairpin-circled.pdf uses the circle hairpin in an illogical manner

Oh, I was just testing the circle thing to see what alignment adjustments I needed to do...

Regards,
  Erlend Aasland