Re: Translated docs release

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Translated docs release
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 02:29:18 +0200

El vie, 30 de mar de 2007, a las 11:44:47 +0200, John Mandereau dijo:
> Hello,
>
> As the translated docs are (almost) ready to be released, I pushed
> lilypond/translation to master (as I've regularly merged this branch
> with master, there is in fact no point to use git-rebase).
>
> Francisco, Till, congratulations for your big translation work!

Thank you very much for your infinite patience ;-)

> Francisco, may you update the small change in the tutorial (get it with
> 'make check-translation')?

It doesn't work here, I'll search the commits for changes in this file.

> It'd also be very cool if you wrote a news entry for lilypond.org to
> announce the docs translation in your language (as for the website
> translation).  Please send it to lilypond-devel, so somebody can
> hopefully apply and push it, because I'll be away from April 1st 11 am
> to April 8th.

I'll be away from April 1st to April 6th.

I don't know which file are these news in, but copying and modifying
the web source from the last French entry I'd say this for the Spanish
translation (HTML escaped):

<dt>
        <b>Traducci&oacute;n de la documentaci&oacute;n al espa&ntilde;ol</b> -
        <em><!-- fill actual date here -->1 de abril de 2007</em>
</dt>

<dd>
        Se han traducido la p&aacute;gina web, el manual de aprendizaje completo
        y la referencia de la notaci&oacute;n b&aacute;sica, y est&aacute;n
        disponibles en l&iacute;nea
        (<a
href="../doc/v2.10/Documentation/user/lilypond/index.es.html">versi&oacute;n
2.10</a>,
        <a
href="../doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond/index.es.html">versi&oacute;n
2.11</a>).
        Estas traducciones est&aacute;n incluidas tambi&eacute;n en los <a
href="install">paquetes para descargar</a>.
</dd>

--
Francisco Vila Doncel. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org