Translated docs release

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Translated docs release
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 23:44:47 +0200

Hello,

As the translated docs are (almost) ready to be released, I pushed
lilypond/translation to master (as I've regularly merged this branch
with master, there is in fact no point to use git-rebase).

Francisco, Till, congratulations for your big translation work!
Francisco, may you update the small change in the tutorial (get it with
'make check-translation')?

It'd also be very cool if you wrote a news entry for lilypond.org to
announce the docs translation in your language (as for the website
translation).  Please send it to lilypond-devel, so somebody can
hopefully apply and push it, because I'll be away from April 1st 11 am
to April 8th.

John Mandereau <address@hidden>