Re: Request for comments: LilyPond 2.12

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Request for comments: LilyPond 2.12
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 03:47:09 +0200

El sáb, 25-08-2007 a las 16:32 -0700, Graham Percival escribió:
> Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> > Comments, ideas?
> >
> I've been meaning to introduce this topic for months, right after I do a
> complete survey (and if necessary, update) of all existing bugs.  This
> should happen Real Soon Now (tm).
>
> The docs are generally ok, but I'd like to take another look at the new
> Program Usage manual.  Again, I expect to be done by the end of August.
> I'm not certain if the translators want to look at this before 2.12
> comes out.

I would be happy if my translation of instrument-notation were ready,
but it is a very large file and my time is very short. If there were a
fixed deadline AND there were not too much updates to do, I would
consider doing these updates instead of translating any new material.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org