Re: Request for comments: LilyPond 2.12

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Request for comments: LilyPond 2.12
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 14:21:29 -0700

John Mandereau wrote:
Le dimanche 26 août 2007 à 14:06 -0700, Graham Percival a écrit :

IMO, the beginning of Program Usage is more important than chapter 8 of the manual: users should be encouraged to use a binary (PU 1.1), know how to use various text editors (PU 2), and how to run lilypond (PU 3). All of those together have about as much text as one section in chapter 8. :)

Agreed.  I will raise priority of these sections in TRANSLATION.
Please wait a few days, though. I'm not certain that the current PU is finished; I haven't been able to look at it since my initial edits. It should be finalized by the end of August.