Re: regression tests

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: regression tests
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:00:47 -0400

Hi Mats,

This discussion is getting more and more confused.

Sorry... that comes from
(a) not really knowing the internal workings of Lilypond as well as I probably should; and, (b) putting my 2 cents in while simultaneously doing 42 other things...
=\

- The list for each grob only includes the properties that
 are set by default. To see an exhaustive list of all available
 properties, you have to browse through all "interfaces".
 This is of course easy to change in the Program reference
 and we used to have the full list a long time ago, but I'm
 not sure if it's desirable. Perhaps the current HTML page
 per grob could include a link to another page that contains
 the full list of properties.

IMO, that would be the perfect solution!

Thanks for the clarification and suggestion.
Kieren.