MacUpdate Dev: LilyPond updated

From: updates
Subject: MacUpdate Dev: LilyPond updated
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:52:14 -0500

lilypond.org,

LilyPond 2.11.40-1 has just been updated to version 2.11.41-1 on MacUpdate.
Check it out at:

http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/19024/lilypond

Please keep MacUpdate informed of any new Mac version releases of your
products, so we can promote them for you. You can update your listing by
signing up for a developer tools account:

http://www.macupdate.com/developer/

Partner in our 24-hour promotion of your software through mupromo.com:
http://www.mupromo.com/

-MacUpdate Team
www.macupdate.com

[You're being notified of this update because you're listed as the developer of
LilyPond. Please email us if you are not the developer: address@hidden