texi2html status

From: Graham Percival
Subject: texi2html status
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 16:13:57 -0700

What's the status of the texi2html output?

1)  Are there any remaining bugs or missing features in texi2html
that we'd like to see?  Patrick is planning on making a release
soon, and it would be silly if we discovered an important problem
right after a release:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/texi2html-bug/2008-05/msg00000.html

(I'd *really* like to have a texi2html that works with our docs
before switching to texi2html in the official build)

2)  Are there any remaining technical issues with our build system
(ie translations)?

3)  If the answer to the previous two is `no', when is a good time
to start discussing the silly aesthetic issues on -user?  (ie "I
don't like that color" or "the fonts are too small")
- we need to have at least one CSS person with git access with
  free time when this happens, so if everybody is finishing their
operas or publishing or classes or whatever, we should wait a few
weeks even if there's no technical issues.