Re: Detailed plan for documentation translations

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: Detailed plan for documentation translations
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 21:36:13 +0300

Francisco Vila schrieb:
2008/5/28 John Mandereau <address@hidden>:

Till, Francisco,
would you like to do a part of this work?

Count on me, but my GDP contributions will slow down (even more!).
Graham will complain. This month is terrible for me, and summer is
always uncertain. Please tell me what to do as precisely as you can.

The last sentence goes for me as well. I will have a huge load of work to do until the end of june and be on holiday the first part of july, so I could afford two hours a week at the moment -- in july most likely much more time.

Till