Re: Detailed plan for documentation translations

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Detailed plan for documentation translations
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 02:01:13 -0700

On Sat, 31 May 2008 09:25:11 +0200
John Mandereau <address@hidden> wrote:

> I propose you each take over one of the two groups of files to be
> reorganized in all languages:
>
> unfretted-strings.itely
> fretted-strings.itely

Could be changes to these.  I told people to work on subsections
inside the existing structure, but that we could discuss
rearranging them further after they're done.

> percussion.itely
> wind.itely
> ancient.itely

IIRC these haven't been touched yet, so any section changes
probably won't happen for at least two months.

> chords.itely

There may be further changes to these headings.